GameDevo is always looking for writers who are passionate about game development and are:
- Fluent on current issues and trends in the world of content we cover.
- Capable of assuming a variety of tones and viewpoints in their writing.
- Able to follow the creative direction of articles as outlined by GameDevo Editorial staff.
- Receptive to feedback and criticism.
Before applying for the job, ask yourself these questions:
- Are you good at spelling, grammar and punctuation?
- Are you capable of evaluating the newsworthiness of stories?
- Do you have the ability to write concise objective and accurate content?
- Do you have good typing speed?
- Can you work under pressure?
If your answer to these questions is a big YES! then contact us by using the form below.